Potash Lane, Milton Hill
- Secluded plot of approximately 2.76 acres
- Development potential for either a statement residence, or possible future multiple re-development (subject to planning)
- Detached bungalow currently comprising around 2000sq ft
- Extensive Outbuildings with light & power
- Four bedrooms.
- Excellent access to Didcot Parkway train station (London Paddington in 40 minutes)
The current detached bungalow comprises around 2000sq ft of accommodation, which is in need of some updating and improvement, but consists of entrance hall, bathroom, four bedrooms; master with en-suite, main lounge, dining room, kitchen-breakfast room, larder, washroom, utility, and garaging. Grounds of around 2.76 acres surround the property and there is a range of useful outbuildings. Planning consent was previously granted to replace the existing bungalow with a substantial detached house (planning consent reference: 09/02154/renewal) on the Vale of WHDC planning portal. This consent was never implemented.
Milton Hill lies about a mile south of the village of Steventon and approximately 6 miles from Abingdon. Steventon has a parish church, a Co-op/post office, farmhouse bakery, three pubs and two restaurants. The area is renowned for its wide selection of state and private schools including Abingdon School, St Helens and St Katherine, The Manor and Our Lady’s in Abingdon. Communications are excellent both by road via the A34, M4 and M40 and by rail via Didcot Station which provides a fast service to London in 40 minutes. Oxford, Reading, Swindon and Newbury are all within easy driving distance.
For viewing enquires or further information please contact either Nick Wilder or Joe Lyddon on
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Potash Lane, Milton Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Didcot Parkway Station2.8 miles
- Appleford Station3.5 miles
- Culham Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Thomas Merrifield has been offering a personal, proactive and professional service to the local community since 1996 which makes our office the longest serving independent Estate Agent in Didcot, and with eight networked offices in Oxfordshire we offer a wide range of properties to buy or rent throughout the county.
Our offices are located in Abingdon, Wallingford, Didcot, Bicester, Witney, Grove, Oxford and Kidlington which cover all the major tow
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10973710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.