5/1 Dublin Street, Edinburgh, EH1 3PG
- Beautifully presented accommodation
- Period features throughout
- Sitting room/bedroom with fold-away king size bed
- Contemporary kitchen/breakfast room with granite work surface
- Stylish shower room
- Excellent built in storage
- Electric thermaflow boiler
- Access to Queen St Gardens East (annual fee)
- Excellent local amenities and transport links
- Close to the new St James Quarter
By appt tel Agent
5/1 Dublin Street is an immaculately presented ground floor flat situated in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town. The flat is located within a short walk of Waverley Station, Princes Street, Multress Walk and the new St James Quarter which will offer an excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants when it opens later in 2021.
The flat would make a fantastic pied-a-terre for someone working in, or visiting, the city. It is currently used for short term rentals.
The property has been ingeniously-designed to maximise the space, providing an abundance of built in storage. In addition, the kitchen area and king-size bed have been hidden behind beautiful, panelled doors.
Fixtures and Fittings
All fitted kitchen appliances and the built in bed are included in the sale price. The chandelier is excluded.
The New Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the heart of the city. A cosmopolitan range of shops in the City Centre include Harvey Nichols, John Lewis and a variety of shops on George Street are within easy walking distance. The new Edinburgh St James Quarter is located close by, with phase 1 due for completion later in 2021. The cosmopolitan area of Broughton Street offers a range of speciality shops, deli's, restaurants and popular bars. For larger retail outlets Tesco at Canonmills and Meadowbank Retail Park are a short drive away. The green spaces of The Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park and the Water of Leith Walkway are also nearby. Waverley Rail Station and St. Andrew Square Bus Station are easily accessible along with easy access to the tram service which runs through the city centre to the airport.
5/1 Dublin Street, Edinburgh, EH1 3PG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edinburgh Waverley Station0.3 miles
- Haymarket Station1.2 miles
- Slateford Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Simpson & Marwick are leading residential property estate agents and solicitors in Edinburgh and East Lothian. We can help you buy and sell quality property from city centre apartments to rural family homes.
However what makes us different to other estate agents and solicitors is our unique approach to buying and selling residential property.
The Simpson & Marwick Way. We put you at the heart of everything we do so we can do our very best to achieve your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 173405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simpson & Marwick, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.