Bluebell Meadow, Winnersh
- Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Master En-Suite
- Corner Plot
- Three Reception Rooms
- New Renovated & Extended Kitchen
- Driveway Parking and Double Garage
- Exclusive Location
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Bluebell Meadow, Winnersh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winnersh Station0.4 miles
- Winnersh Triangle Station0.7 miles
- Earley Station1.9 miles
About the agent
At sears we don't make the moving process any more complicated than it need be. We don't give our services fancy names or invest in gimmicks or sales ploys. We believe in using the latest available tools and technology... with good old fashioned customer service. That's the sears approach.
We are Bracknell, Warfield, Binfield and Jennett's Park's dedicated, family owned and run estate agency.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20000043_SEAR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Select Quality Homes, Wokingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.