St Vincents Court, St Vincents Road, Fulwood
- * OFFER £10,000 towards deposit/upgrades on Reservations before Sept 30th.*
- Stunning & Luxurious Family Home Finished To an Extreme High Standard
- 10 Year Premiere Guarantee, 1777 Square Feet
- 4 / 5 Bedrooms, Two En-Suites,
- Open Plan Kitchen Living Area
- BEDROOM FIVE / HOME OFFICE
- Family Bathroom, Downstairs Cloaks, Utility Room
- FABULOUS LOCATION IN FULWOOD
- Low Energy, Reducing Running Costs
- ASK ABOUT A POSSIBLE ASSISTED MOVE
St Vincents Court enjoys great access to a wide range of everyday amenities including an excellent choice of supermarkets and a variety of eateries, there is easy motorway access M6/M55/M61 The Royal Preston Hospital is walking distance. Preston City centre being only 10 minutes' drive away. St Vincents Court is ideal for young families as it falls into an outstanding OFSTED catchment area of many schools nearby, both secondary and primary This Prime location is best described as everything on your doorstep whilst being situated in an affluent area of Fulwood, Preston.
The Richmond, Family Home
Quite simply a STUNNING Detached FAMILY Home. Stylish, Secure and Sustainable was the thought process of Roxford Homes from the on start. Energy-efficient design and an outstanding contemporary specification incorporating a host of superior features and appliances throughout. Dual Zone heating and low-energy light bulbs help to reduce running costs. As you enter you straight away can feel the love it has endured, a fantastic sized welcoming hallway with all the ground floor accommodation cleverly positioned to create an amazing flow of abundance of light, modern day living with a cutting edge of contemporariness. Modern day living was at the forefront of the architects' mind when designing the open plan kitchen dining & living area, the light oodles in from the dual aspect windows and the bi-folding doors that lead out to the lawned garden. Such a great place to entertain, to sit as a family or to create your favourite meal whilst the children do their homework. As you...
St Vincents Court, St Vincents Road, Fulwood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station2.1 miles
- Lostock Hall Station4.4 miles
- Bamber Bridge Station4.5 miles
About the agent
At Lancastrian Estates we put you, the customer, at the heart of everything we do and exceptional service is not just offered but guaranteed. We have over 100 years of local property experience and combine this with the latest technology to ensure our client's properties sell fast. We understand that although every person and property are different a fast, smooth transaction is only achieved through outstanding communication and that's why we promise to stay in touch every step of the way.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11004515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancastrian Estates, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.