Lockley Crescent, Hatfield, AL10
- Four Bedrooms With Potential To Extend
- Terraced 1940'S Cottage Style House
- Approx. 100Ft Rear Garden With Large Out- Building
- Two Receptions
- Double Glazed & Central Heating
- Very Quiet & Convenient Cul De Sac
- Birchwood Area - Minutes From Hatfield Station
- Potential To Create Shower/ WC On Top Floor
- Local Shops & Good Selection Of Schools
- Easy Access To Major Road Links
A rare opportunity to purchase a desirable and deceptively spacious four bedroom 1940's terrace cottage style property set within the Birchwood Area of Hatfield with fabulous 100ft rear garden complete with large out-building and previously granted planning permission to extend .
This charming family sized property has been updated and modernised by the current owner to create a very comfortable home yet has scope to extend further to increase the downstairs living area quite substantially plus add a shower room on the top floor.
As you enter the house via the porch you are greeted by the dining area and kitchen with tiled floor and recessed larder . There is an inner hallway leading to the bright lounge that has patio doors accessing the superb rear garden . Stairs off the dining area lead up to the first floor landing with high ceilings and two well proportioned double bedrooms and very large modern bathroom / WC . The two further bedrooms are set in the eves on the house with large skylight on the landing and deep recess where there is plumbing ready for a shower / WC .
Lockley Crescent is a quiet and very convenient location only being within 10 minutes walk of Hatfield Mainline Station and the delights of historic Hatfield House directly opposite . The area is served by local shops with the town centre and the Galleria within easy reach . The area also has a good selection of local Primary & Secondary Schools.
Viewing is highly recommended and is available on line with a 3D walk thru , by clicking on the Purplebricks property brochure or by calling the telephone number at the top of the page.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Lockley Crescent, Hatfield, AL10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Station0.5 miles
- Welwyn Garden City Station2.2 miles
- Welham Green Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1199725-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.