Elrington Road, London Fields
- Unique double-fronted detached house
- Set back from the road with beautiful entrance via front garden
- Sought-after residential road
- Moments from Wilton Ways, London Fields and Broadway Market
- 4 bedrooms and study
- First floor bathroom/WC & en-suite shower room/WC
- Large open plan double reception
- Bespoke family size kitchen/diner
- Private rear garden
- Potential to extend to side (subject to planning)
Wild & Co. are delighted to offer for sale this unique, double -fronted detached house, situated on one of London Fields prestigious roads; moments from Wilton Ways’ local shopping facilities, cafes, restaurants (including the famous bakery, Violets, Broadway Market and Columbia Rd flower market. This beautiful family home is set back from the road, with a delightful path leading you through the front garden to a welcoming entrance.
Offering ample living space spanning over 1350 sq ft, to include a lobby area with oak wood flooring, leading to an impressive double reception room with a large sash bay window with bespoke shutters, flowing through to a charming patio garden via large French doors.
Front garden, olso offering potential to extend to side (subject to planning).
A spacious kitchen has a range cooker with generous wall cupboard storage and plentiful work surfaces, essential for the keen cook. The bi-folding doors allow you to open on to the reception, making it a perfect entertaining space. Off the lobby is a study with another opulent bay window, providing lots of natural light and downstairs cloakroom/wc.
As you go up the stairs to the first floor landing, it’s hard to miss the magnificent ceiling height, taking you to 4 bedrooms and a three piece suite family bathroom. The grand master bedroom also has a pristine en-suite shower room.
Dalston Junction is less than 10 minutes’ walk which provides easy access to Highbury & Islington which is on the Victoria Line, and the City. Liverpool Street Station is just 3 stops from London Fields Station, which you can walk to in just 10 minutes.
With the green spaces of London Fields, Wilton Way and Broadway Market’s plethora of shops and eateries just on your doorstep; this location is a perfect spot for anyone looking for a peaceful space to call home but be within easy reach of Hackney’s vibrant day and night life.
BrochuresElrington Road, London Fields
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Elrington Road, London Fields
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hackney Downs Station0.4 miles
- Dalston Junction Station0.4 miles
- London Fields Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Wild & Co. is an independent, family-run business covering Hackney & surrounding areas. Director James Wild was born and raised in Hackney and has over 25 years' experience in property sales, lettings and management. Lauren Wild, Lettings Director has 8 years' experience in residential lettings across London and is ARLA qualified.
We talk openly and honestly and give good sound advice about your property needs. We provide clients with a super-efficient, ethical, friend
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30720027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wild & Co., Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.