The Maltings, Pontprennau, CARDIFF
- Integral Garage
- Off Road Parking
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Refurbished and Modernised Throughout
- Enclosed Landscaped Rear Garden
- Utility Room Plus Cloakroom
- Great Road Links
- Family Bathroom Complete With Three Piece Suite
A beautifully refurbished property offering a stunning kitchen, utility room, cloakroom and family bathroom complete with four pieces suite. Renovated from top to bottom this move in ready and immaculate family home sits in the heart of Pontprennau and is an absolute must see. Parking and Garage!
Renovated from top to bottom a beautifully presented, modern and immaculate three bedroom detached family home in the heart of Pontprennau is an absolute MUST SEE. The current owners have refurbished the property entirely offering a stunning kitchen, utility room, cloakroom and family bathroom complete with four pieces suite. Pontprennau is a popular residential area which offers a range of local shops, schools and other amenities all within walking distance from the home. For commuters there are great road links leading to the A48 and M4 corridor, along with regular public transport leading both in and out of the city centre.
Internally the property accommodation comprises; Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room and cloakroom are all to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a exceptionally spacious bathroom complete with four piece bathroom suite.
Outside to the front of the property you will find an open front garden laid to lawn with a driveway leading to an integral garage. Side access leads you to an enclosed rear garden which has been landscaped offering a paved area which is ideal for outside dining with the remainder laid to lawn.
Enter into hall. Access to lounge.
Open plan to dining room, staircase leading to first floor. Window to front.
Kitchen/ Dining Room
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktops over, Built in oven, hob and cooker hood. Built in oven, microwave and hob with cooker hood over. Inset sink unit plus drainer. Space for free standing fridge/freezer. Built in breakfast day with space for seats. Space for dining table and chars. Window to rear. Door leading to utility room.
Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Access to cloak room.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising WC and wash hand basin.
Access to all first floor rooms.
Window to rear.
Window to front.
Window to front.
Fitted with a four piece bathroom suit comprises walk in wet room shower with rainfall effect shower head, Free standing bath, WC and wash hand basin. Obscure window to rear.
Front garden laid to lawn with driveway leading to integral garage. Side access to an enclosed landscaped rear garden which comprises of paving with the remainder laid to lawn.
Up and over garage door complete with power socks and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
The Maltings, Pontprennau, CARDIFF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanishen Station1.7 miles
- Heath High Level Station1.9 miles
- Heath Low Level Station2.0 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALY304050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.