- NO CHAIN.
- LIGHT & SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME IN THIS SOUGHT AFTER TOP OF ALEXANDRA ROAD LOCATION.
- SOME SEA GLIMPSES.
- SUNNY ASPECT COURTYARD GARDEN.
- ORIGINAL PERIOD FEATURES - MOSIAC FLOOR, WOOD FLOORS, CORNICE & ROSES.
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS.
- GOOD SIZE KITCHEN.
- FIVE BEDROOMS. OFFICE/STUDY/ATTIC ROOM.
- UPSTAIRS BATHROOM. HUGE AMOUNT OF POTENTIAL.
- EASY WALKING DISTANCE TO THE TOWN, PROMENADE, SEA FRONT & ALL TRANSPORT LINKS.
No Chain. Light & spacious five-bedroom town house in this sought-after top of Alexandra Road location. Sunny aspect rear courtyard garden. Sea views. Original features. Two receptions. Good size kitchen. Study/office. Two Bathrooms. Easy access to the town, seafront and all transport links.
Upstairs bathroom. Easy access to the town, seafront and all transport links. Wood door to:
Vestibule: Original mosaic tiled floor. ½ glazed coloured glass door to:
Hallway: 21’ x 5’7” (6.40m x 1.71m) Mosaic floor. Smoke alarm. Phone point. Understairs cupboard. Radiator. Cubby hole. Thermostat that wirelessly control’s the central heating.
Living Room: 12’2” x 13’5” (3.72m x 4.10m) Bay sash windows. Feature fireplace with tiled surround, wooden mantle and inset gas fire. Radiator. Shelved alcoves. Aerial point. Phone point. Wood floor.
Dining Room: 12’3” x 11’5” (3.75m x 3.49m) Wood sash window. Decorative feature fireplace. Wood floors. Shelved alcoves. Radiator.
Kitchen: 19’2” x 11’3” (5.83m x 3.43m) Wood windows x4. Double Stainless-steel sink and drainer. Range of eye and base level units. Radiator. (White goods and cooker to be negotiated). ‘Worchester’ combi gas bailer (2011) Magna clean unit. Cooker extractor hood. Tiled floor.
Utility Room: 6’1” x 11’3” (1.85m x 3.43m) Poly carb roof. Concrete floor. Washing machine. Wood stable door to rear garden. Belfast Ceramic sink.
Stairs and Landing: 12’3” x 6’4” (3.75m x 1.92m) Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Wireless Thermostat installed in 2011.
Bedroom 1: 10’7” x 11’3” (3.23m x 3.43m) Wood sash window overlooking rear garden. Radiator.
Bathroom 1: 7’5” x 6’1” (2.27m x 1.84m) Wood sash window. Bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Vinyl floor. Radiator.
Bathroom 2: 5’1” x 6’1” (1.55m x 1.84m) Wood sash window. Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Vinyl floor. Radiator.
Bedroom 2: 12’3” x 10’9” (3.75m x 3.27m) Wood sash window, radiator, Ariel point.
Bedroom 3: 12’2” x 16’7” (3.72m x 5.06m) Wood sash bay window. Sash window. Radiator. Phone point x2. Aerial point.
Attic Room/Study/Office: 19’4” x 7’8” (5.88m x 2.33m) Velux window. Eave storage. Water tank.
Bedroom 4: 7’5” x 11’6” (2.27m x 3.52m) Wood sash windows. Radiator.
Bedroom 5: 6’6” x 17’5” (1.97m x 5.30m) Wood sash window. Sea views. Radiator.
Front: Original tiles and granite steps. Small garden with various shrubs and plants.
Rear: Outside tap. Bricked patio area. Lawned area. Storage shed.
Council tax band - D
These details are for guideline purposes only.
Marketed by Kerb Appealz Estate Agents, Penzance
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penzance Station0.8 miles
- St. Erth Station6.0 miles
- Lelant Saltings Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Our multi award winning service means that we are only focused on doing the best for
you as our client.
We stay ahead of the latest technology to bring you 3D virtual walk through tours that your buyers' will simply love.
Our Early Bird system will alert your potential buyers just before your home goes onto the market, so you will get those all important early viewings booked in.
Free drone photogra
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Penzance53397768736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerb Appealz Ltd, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.