Heene Terrace, Worthing
- Third Floor Apartment
- Walking Distance to Town Centre & Mainline Station
- Double Bedroom
- Yards from the Beach
- Long Lease
- EPC Rating - E (51)
- Council Tax Band - A
Feature Entrance Door With Spy Hole Into: -
Entrance Hall - Electric radiator and carpeted.
Living Room - Original sash windows. Dado rail. High rise skirting. TV point. Electric Radiator . Carpet
Bathroom - Part tile walls. Panel enclosed bath with overhead shower. Low level flush WC. Hand wash basin. Electric radiator. Wood effect flooring
Bedroom - Original sash windows to side aspect with views over Worthing and across the downs. Built in wardrobes. Electric storage heater. Carpet
Kitchen - Original sash window to side aspect. Part tiled walls. Matching range of high gloss wall and base units. Stainless steel sink inset to worktop with mixer tap and drainer. Wood effect flooring. Integrated appliances include fan assisted oven, four ring electric hob with overhead extractor fan, fridge, freezer and washing machine.
Tenure - Leasehold. 782 years remaining on the lease. Maintenance/ service charge £145.74 per month. Ground rent £10 per year. Council Tax Band - A.
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form any part of an offer or contract, nor may it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures and fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. References to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
BrochuresHeene Terrace, Worthing
Energy Performance Certificates
Heene Terrace, Worthing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worthing Station0.8 miles
- West Worthing Station0.8 miles
- Durrington-on-Sea Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Nobody knows the local market like us! We have been helping people move for decades and with the help of experience and tech we know exactly how the market is performing, town by town, street by street. We have a partner in every office and staff who are from the area and love to help people get moved.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30720221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Luff & Co, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.