- Substantial stone dressed three bedroomed family home with separate annexe
- Convenient position on the fringe of Crickhowell in the Brecon Beacons National Park
- South westerly gardens adjoining fields affording superb countryside views
- Popular area for walkers and tourists with ease of access to countryside walks
- Extensive off road parking area plus a garage complex
- Reception rooms and a sun room with kitchen to first floor for maximum enjoyment of the surrounding vista
- Refurbished ground floor bedrooms with two new modern bathrooms and a separate utility room
- Two storey annexe potential
- No onward chain
- Purchasers' attention is drawn to an important notice in the full details
This family residence is entered via an extensive driveway with off road parking facilities for a several vehicles together with a double garage complex. This provides an ideal opportunity for conversion to an annexe with the potential for a holiday let income or a perfect home / work environment to suit, subject to consent. The gardens are arranged across the width of the main house and the annexe garage and are currently divided by natural hedging which lends itself to two independent gardens or they could be returned to one large garden quite easily if so required.
For further details on this family home, please click on the link for our brochure.
Glangrwyney is a small hamlet on the outer fringes of Crickhowell. Winner of the Best High Street in Britain in the Great British High Street Awards, Crickhowell is a small yet thriving town set amongst the stunning scenery of the Brecon Beacons National Park alongside the banks of the River Usk. Crickhowell is highly regarded amongst the walking community and is a haven for both home seekers and tourists alike. The town is famed for its family run and independent businesses including several grocers, a butcher, a delicatessen, a baker, Wales's first zero waste shop, and a newsagent/post office. In addition, there are several individual boutiques, cafes, a book shop which attracts famous authors to its doors, and a florist, plus of course Cric, the tourist information centre.
Crickhowell also benefits from dentist surgeries, a health centre, a garage, and the iconic Webbs hardware store. There are numerous public houses, gastro pubs and restaurants, and no description of...
We are informed the property is Freehold. Intending purchasers should make their own enquiries via their solicitors.
The agent advises that the property flooded in February 2020 at a time when it was unoccupied.
Oil fired central heating, private drainage, mains water and electricity.
Band E (Powys CC)
Viewing Strictly by appointment with the Agents
Taylor & Co:
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station5.0 miles
- Ebbw Vale Town Station6.0 miles
About the agent
Imagine our first-class service tailored to your needs. Taylor & Co are independent Estate, Land & Letting Specialists based in Abergavenny providing an all-inclusive estate agency service operating both online and on the high street. Our expertise includes residential sales and lettings, land valuations and rural sales, planning advice, professional valuations, auction sales and access to independent mortgage advisors. Kate Taylor and her team are passionate about property and deliver an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10907606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor & Co, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.