Tasso Road, London, W6
- A stunning mid terrace house
- Large West facing garden
- 4 bedrooms : 2 bathrooms
- Quiet no through road
The property enjoys fabulous living/entertaining space with a fully open double reception room which leads neatly through to an impressive 23' 8 x 15' 0 kitchen/dining room which opens to a large and particularly private West facing garden via full width bi-fold doors. Furthermore, on the ground floor is a guest cloakroom. On the first floor are three bedrooms and a bathroom whilst the loft conversion includes a fourth bedroom with the luxury of an en-suite bathroom.
Tasso Road is a lovely quiet 'no through road' & has excellent transport links being located close to both Barons Court and West Kensington underground stations, as well as West Brompton Overground/underground. The location also offers convenient access out of London towards Heathrow via the A40/M4. Schools in the area include Fulham Prep School and St Augustines.
Tasso Road, London, W6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barons Court Station0.3 miles
- West Kensington Station0.5 miles
- Hammersmith (District & Piccadilly) Station0.8 miles
About the agent
With over 30 branches in London, we know our business and the property market like no one else. Every year we help thousands of clients to buy, sell, let and manage their homes and investments.
With over 500 staff in London, many of whom live locally, they know their areas inside out and are able to provide our clients with expert advice.
We build long-term relationships with our clients, to help them buy, sell and rent property throughout all stages of life, and hope our dynamic
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FUL210173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents, Fulham Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.