Netherby Road, Edinburgh, EH5
- Bay Windowed Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Shower
- Period Features
- Unrestricted On Street Residents Parking
Situated in the highly sought-after, leafy area of Trinity, the flat is within easy reach of independent retailers, bars and restaurants of the Shore and Stockbridge. The area boasts an extensive collection of sprawling green spaces, and cycle trails, and has close proximity to Inverleith Park and the Botanic Gardens. Regular and quick bus services connect Trinity to the city centre. The City Bypass, Queensferry Crossing and motorway network are also conveniently close. Trinity is in the catchment area for well-regarded state primary and secondary schools, as well as being in easy reach of the capitals finest independent schools, making the area a firm favourite among families. Netherby Road also benefits from unrestricted, free on street parking. This property and the location will appeal to professionals, and families alike.
Netherby Road, Edinburgh, EH5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edinburgh Waverley Station1.9 miles
- Haymarket Station2.2 miles
- Slateford Station3.7 miles
About the agent
At Property Webb we understand how important it is that you feel supported throughout the whole process of your property journey from the initial valuation to the key handover. With 20yrs experience and unrivalled local knowledge, we are here to guide you every step of the way and offer helpful advice at each stage.
Selling a property does not need to be stressful or difficult, at Property Webb we want to make the process as simple and stress free as we can. The key to this is communica
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Webb00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Webb, Bathgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.