Bexhill Close, Clacton-On-Sea
- Four Bedrooms
- 150m to Beach
- Conservatory Extension
- Games Room (double garage conversion)
- Stunning Garden with Hot Tub
- EPC C
- Martello Bay
- Two Reception Rooms
- Utility Room
Heading - DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING APPROVAL.
Accommodation comprises with approximate room sizes as follows:
Entrance door to:
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 4.95m x 4.06m (16'3 x 13'4) -
Dining Room - 3.35m x 2.92m (11' x 9'7) -
Kitchen - 3.35m x 2.87m (11' x 9'5) -
Utility Room - 2.36m x 1.50m (7'9 x 4'11) -
Conservatory - 5.59m x 3.25m (18'4 x 10'8) -
Games Room - 4.65m x 4.50m (15'3 x 14'9) - Former double garage (includes integrated fridge/freezer)
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 3.38m to wardrobes x 2.97m (11'1 to wardrobes x 9' -
En-Suite - 2.31m x 1.91m (7'7 x 6'3) -
Bedroom Two - 3.51m max x 3.40m (11'6 max x 11'2) -
Bedroom Three - 3.05m x 2.36m (10' x 7'9) -
Bedroom Four - 3.48m x 1.91m (11'5 x 6'3) -
Bathroom - 2.36m x 1.85m (7'9 x 6'1) -
View 2 -
Agents Note - Hot tub to remain
Agents Note 1 - PLEASE NOTE - Although we have not tested any of the Gas/Electrical Fixtures & Fittings, we understand them to be in good working order, however it is up to any interested party to satisfy themselves of their condition before entering into any Legal Contract.
Anti-Money Laundering - ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2017 - In order to comply with regulations, prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residence documentation once entering into negotiations for a property.
BrochuresBexhill Close, Clacton-On-SeaBrochure
Bexhill Close, Clacton-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clacton Station1.3 miles
- Thorpe-le-Soken Station4.9 miles
- Kirby Cross Station5.5 miles
About the agent
The drive behind Scott Sheen & Partners is centered on the Directors' desire to become the 'Estate Agent you can trust', we pride ourselves on our honest and friendly approach to property which is why we do not tie our sellers into a contract at all - putting the onus on us to deliver on our promises.
A family run, independent Estate Agency with roots in the property industry dating back over 40 years! We are your local property experts throughout Clacton-on-Sea & surrounding villages a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30720573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lamb & Co, Clacton on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.