William Square, London, SE16
Winkworth are pleased to offer this spacious ground floor apartment situated in this impressive waterside development. The design has been architecturally inspired by the symmetry and proportions of the Georgian period.
William Square is positioned on the River Thames walkway and within walking distance of the Thames River Boat service providing pleasant river transport to Canary Wharf and Blackfriars / Charing Cross. It is also close to bus routes C10 to Victoria & 381 to London Bridge/Waterloo and approximately one mile from Surrey Quays shopping centre, overground station and Canada Water Jubilee line Station, giving easy access to both Canary Wharf and the West End.
• Outer Hallway
• Inner Hallway
• Spacious Reception
• Fitted Kitchen
• Large Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobe
• Bathroom Suite
• Laminate Wood Flooring
• Entry System
• Secure Covered Parking
• Access to River Thames Walkway
Local Authority: Southwark
Council Tax Band: D
Lease: 125 from 1993
Service charge : £2400 p.a. Includes buildings insurance and also covers reserve fund)
Ground Rent : £651.26
William Square, London, SE16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Limehouse Station0.4 miles
- Westferry Station0.5 miles
- West India Quay Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SUQ210035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Surrey Quays. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.