Jessop Street, Wakefield
- Beautifully Presented
- Close to city
- Fitted Kitchen
- High End Finish
- Perfect for First Time Buyers
INTERNALLY THIS HOME IS OF THE HIGHEST STANDARD. THE INTEGRATED KITCHEN WITH FEATURE ISLAND ALLOWS THE PERFECT PLACE FOR FAMILY HOSTING. THE KITCHEN ALSO BOASTS PLENTY OF WORKTOP / CUPBOARD SPACE! MOVING THROUGH TO THE LOUNGE WHICH IS SPACIOUS AND FLOODED WITH NATURAL LIGHT FROM THE LARGE WINDOW! ALSO TO NOTE IS THE LARGE, WELL MAINTAINED CELLAR THAT YOU CAN STAND UP IN WHICH IS ALSO INCLUSIVE OF HEATING AND PLUMBING!
MOVING UPSTAIRS ARE TWO BEDROOMS, ONE OF WHICH IS USED AS AN OFFICE AT THE MOMENT BUT BOTH OF A BRILLIANT SIZED AND READY TO MOVE IN TO! THE FAMILY BATHROOM COMPRISES OF LOW LEVEL FLUSH WC, HAND BASIN AND OVER BATH SHOWER!
ON TO THE SECOND FLOOR IS A FANTASTIC DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH VELUX WINDOWS AND BUILT IN WARDROBES THAT UTILISE ALL POSSIBLE SPACE! IF ONE THING THIS HOME IS NOT SHORT OF IS SPACE!
EXTERNALLY IS ON STREET PARKING ALONG WITH PRIVATE, SECURITY FENCED GARDEN THAT SOAKS UP PLENTY OF SUMMER SUN!
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THIS STUNNING HOME!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Jessop Street, Wakefield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wakefield Kirkgate Station0.7 miles
- Wakefield Westgate Station0.8 miles
- Sandal & Agbrigg Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Since my arrival on the estate agency scene a few moons ago, I have been making changes to a somewhat dull industry.
I believe wholeheartedly that the process of buying and selling homes should be more enjoyable, more transparent and should be driven by passionate individuals who 'want' to sell your properties because they love doing what they do and not just because it's a job.
The way we work for each and every one of our valued
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS1700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dan Pearce Sells Homes Estate Agency, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.