Toynton All Saints LINCOLNSHIRE
- Property with Land
- Successful Kennels & Cattery
- Rural Location
- Outdoor Schools
- Carp Lake & Nature Haven
A DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH ATTACHED ANNEXE, LICENSED KENNELS AND CATTERY AND GROOMING PARLOUR, LAKE AND EQUESTRIAN FACILITIES INCLUDING BARN, MANÈGE AND GRAZING, SET IN JUST OVER 11 ACRES IN AN ACCESSIBLE RURAL LOCATION
- Spacious Detached Family Home with Attached Two Bedroom Annexe
- Set in Just Over 11 Acres of Gardens and Grazing Land
- Substantial Range of Outbuildings
- Licensed Kennels and Cattery
- Equestrian Facilities inc 60m x 40m Manège
- Stocked Carp Lake
- Rural Location Within Easy Access of Spilsby
A detached family home with attached annexe, licensed kennels and cattery and grooming parlour, lake and equestrian facilities including barn, manège and grazing, set in just over 11 acres in an accessible rural location
A fantastic modern detached three double bedroom house, with an attached two bedroom annexe that would accommodate dual family living. There are a number of outbuildings including a steel frame portal barn, a manège, grazing paddock land and a well stocked carp lake, as well as ample parking and lovely gardens.
Currently being run as a successful kennels and cattery business licensed for 40 dogs and 10 cats, there are very good facilities including an office, kitchen, reception area, individual runs and a grooming parlour.
For the equestrian enthusiast there is paddock grazing and a manège. The main barn would be suitable for the inclusion of stabling if required.
In the Agent’s opinion there is huge potential for a range of different business uses at the property, subject to gaining any necessary consents.
The village of Toynton All Saints is located to the south of the Market Town of Spilsby, which has a range of local amenities including shops, schooling, pubs etc.
From Spilsby there is access to the main north/south commuter routes via the A16.
The coastal resort of Skegness is also within easy reach, as are, to the north and west, the Lincolnshire Wolds, much of which are designated as an area of outstanding natural beauty (AONB)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Toynton All Saints LINCOLNSHIRE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorpe Culvert Station5.5 miles
About the agent
The name Rural Scene has been synonymous with the sale of equestrian and country property throughout the UK since the Company was launched in 1994. We know exactly what buyers and sellers want and need from an estate agent, so whether you wish to buy or sell, we will offer all the help and support that you require.
We are privately owned and truly independent, enabling us to provide a unique service, focusing our attentions on the exact needs of our clients and ensuring that their move
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 37899_12979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rural Scene, Covering England, Wales and Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.