High Road, Chigwell
- **Guide Price £425,000 - £450,000**
- Historic Grade II Listed Cottage
- Excellent Location Within The Grounds Of The Famous Sheesh restaurant
- Brook Parade Close By
- A short Walk To Central Line Station
- Excellent Choice Of Private And State Schools Nearby
- Secure Parking
- Private Courtyard
- Offered Chain Free
Madison Fox are privileged to offer to the market a charming Grade II listed property presented in immaculate condition and offered chain free. This unique cottage is situated within a private walled courtyard of just three historic cottages and located within the grounds of the exclusive Sheesh Restaurant (formally the Kings Head Public House). Located just a short walk to Brook Parade and Chigwell's Central Line station, this home benefits from private and secure gated parking and is completely secluded.
The property is brimming with character features and boasts an open fireplace with exposed brickwork in both the living room and master bedroom, stripped wooden doors internally, a stable style front door and sash windows.
The property is entered via secure electric gates and provides allocated parking and a private courtyard.
A stable style front door leads to the bright and airy entrance. The ground floor further provides a lounge/diner, fully fitted modern kitchen and access to the first floor where there are two good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The property is offered as a virtual freehold with a 985 year lease and no maintenance or service charge.
The property is just a short walk walk to Chigwell's Central Line station as well as the array of boutique shops, cafes and restaurants close by and great transport links to The City and West End by Tube as well as M11 and M25 motorways nearby and there are a fantastic choice of private and state, primary and secondary schools.
Secure Gated Entrance
16' 7'' x 12' 1'' (5.05m x 3.68m)
12' 1'' x 10' 1'' (3.68m x 3.07m)
First Floor Landing
15' 0'' x 12' 1'' (4.57m x 3.68m)
11' 4'' x 7' 3'' (3.45m x 2.21m)
11' 8'' x 5' 9'' (3.55m x 1.75m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
High Road, Chigwell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chigwell Station0.5 miles
- Grange Hill Station0.9 miles
- Buckhurst Hill Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Madison Fox is an independent sales and lettings specialist company which have quickly stamped its mark in becoming one of the leading and most popular estate agents in West Essex.
Madison Fox has continued to successfully provided specialist property services not only for the exclusive, high quality property located in West Essex but for all types of property no matter how big or small.
The business was built on a commitment to offering clients a tailored and exceptionally perso
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10980676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Fox, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.