Ramsons Crescent, Didcot
- Top floor two double bedroom apartment
- Open plan reception room with fitted kitchen
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Stylish Bathroom
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Bike storages
- Lease Length - 125 Years From December 2016
- Service Charge - £500 Every 6 Months
- Ground Rent - £250 Per Annum
- Gas Central Heating
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Ramsons Crescent, Didcot
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Didcot Parkway Station1.2 miles
- Appleford Station2.8 miles
- Culham Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Thomas Merrifield has been offering a personal, proactive and professional service to the local community since 1996 which makes our office the longest serving independent Estate Agent in Didcot, and with eight networked offices in Oxfordshire we offer a wide range of properties to buy or rent throughout the county.
Our offices are located in Abingdon, Wallingford, Didcot, Bicester, Witney, Grove, Oxford and Kidlington which cover all the major tow
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10992323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.