Burlington Grove, Dore, Sheffield
- Very Sought After Suburb on a Quiet Cul De Sac
- Excellent Amenities and First Class Schools
- Four Double Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms
- Large Through Lounge/Dining Room with Patio Doors
- Separate Large Living Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Large Integral Double Garage
- Easy Access of the Peak District
- EPC Rating: TBC
- Viewing: Banner Cross office
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Saxton Mee
In this very sought after suburb, in an excellent catchment area for schools and on a quiet cul de sac, a four bedroom, two bathroom detached family residence.
Entrance porch, reception hall with glass and oak staircase, cloakroom, through lounge/dining room with patio doors leading out to rear terrace and garden, breakfast kitchen with modern contemporary range of units and appliances and opening through to dining area. First Floor: bedroom one with access to balcony and en suite shower room. Three further double bedrooms and family bathroom with full suite. Outside: double width driveway and integral double garage. To the rear, terrace and attractive garden area.
The property is currently having a few alterations internally and externally and these will be completed for the lucky successful purchaser!
CONTACT THE OFFICE FOR DETAILS OF PLANNED WORKS.
BrochuresBrochureBurlington Grove, Dore, Sheffield
Burlington Grove, Dore, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dore Station0.7 miles
- Dronfield Station3.2 miles
- Herdings Park Tram Stop3.9 miles
About the agent
At Saxton Mee we like to do things properly, so lets make the introductions. We are property specialists with four offices across Sheffield, Dronfield and the Peak District along with two further independent offices at Crookes and Hillsborough.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30721956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxton Mee, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.