Cresswell Place, London, SW10
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Available with zero deposit guarantee
EPC rating D.
Available to rent furnished through Knight Frank Chelsea.
Owing to our commitment to keep both our colleagues and clients safe during this period of recommended isolation, we have many self-serve viewing options available to you. These include video walkthroughs, 360 virtual reality viewings and enhanced comprehensive photography.
Cresswell Place is a pretty cobbled street in the Boltons Conservation Area. There are good transport links with Gloucester Road station approximately 0.5 miles away and South Kensington tube station approximately 0.6 miles away.
Energy Performance Certificatesepcgraph
Cresswell Place, London, SW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gloucester Road Station0.4 miles
- South Kensington Station0.5 miles
- Earls Court Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Knight Frank residential teams are available for phone and video appointments. Market appraisals, home visits and viewings can still be undertaken with agreement of all parties and while strictly adhering to all social distancing and PPE guidance Recently, we have all been faced with unprecedented circumstances, and as we navigate these extraordinary times, it is not just an estate agent that you need, but a partner in property.
Our teams of experts are on hand to hel
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHQ012158463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank - Lettings, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.