Barton Road, Comberton, CAMBRIDGE
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- CURRENTLY BEING RENOVATED
- HIGH SPEC AND MODERN THROUGHOUT
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- TWO BEDROOMS WITH EN SUITES
- ARTIFICIAL LAWN WITH FIREPIT
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- AVAILABLE END OF AUGUST
- CALL NOW TO ENQUIRE
ZERO DEPOSIT GUARANTEE OPTION AVAILABLE - No expense spared on this renovation
COMING SOON - A COMPLETELY RENOVATED TWO BEDROOM HOUSE
This property is going to be completed to a very high spec and modern two bedroom terraced house.
The property will comprise;
Entrance hall leading to downstairs toilet, open plan kitchen/living/dining area. Bifolding doors leading to a artificial lawn garden with fire pit.
Upstairs will include two double bedrooms with en suites
Parking to the front of the property
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Barton Road, Comberton, CAMBRIDGE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Foxton Station5.0 miles
- Cambridge Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Sharman Quinney, Godmanchester
James Retail Centre Ermine Street, Godmanchester, Huntingdon, PE29 2PA
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P3510G3611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Godmanchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.