Beresford Avenue, Surbiton
- Three bedrooms on the first floor
- One bedroom with en-suite on the ground floor with access to the garden
- Summer house in the garden
- Off street parking
- Generous accommodation throughout
A beautiful five bedroom house, well presented throughout. Beresford Avenue is situated within a popular tree lined road which would be close to Grand Avenue School and other local amenities!
This unique home offers plenty of versatility in terms of the accommodation with plenty of options for home offices if need be!
This property benefits from a bright double reception room, a side extension, off-street parking and an impressive well maintained garden. This beautiful home benefits further from a conservatory and an outhouse at the rear of the garden.
Upstairs you have three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. You then continue to the loft area which has been converted into another bedroom. This is a must see property for families looking for a spacious home. The house in total summarises to a staggering 1,841 Sqft!
This property offers larger and more spacious room sizes than most houses close by. The current owners have extended the property by utilising the garage and converting this, then extending further at the back. They currently use this as a fifth bedroom; also benefitting an en-suite!
Beresford Avenue is ideally positioned for the amenities in Tolworth; the restaurants, shops and bars of Surbiton & Kingston are within easy reach. Tolworth (National Rail) is the nearest station which is approximately 0.8 miles, furthermore you have another popular station which is just over a mile away; Berrylands station.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Beresford Avenue, Surbiton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Malden Manor Station0.6 miles
- Tolworth Station0.8 miles
- Berrylands Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Surbiton Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Surbiton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SUR106913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.