Station Road, Beaconsfield
- Stamp duty contribution!
- Town centre location
- Fully renovated
- Spacious accommodation
- Outside space
- Long lease
- No chain!
- 2 parking spaces available by arrangement
This stunning 2 bed maisonette has been fully refurbished and provides modern town centre accommodation.
The gated staircase leads to the apartment and outside space. The outside space has been laid with composite decking creating a perfect setting for outdoor relaxing.
The front door opens into the entrance hall with deep understairs cupboard.
The fitted bespoke kitchen has a run of base units and matching eye level units, one housing the new Glow worm combi gas fired boiler. The new integrated appliances include a 4 ring hob, extractor, slimline dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
The sitting room has been fitted with a media unit including storage and a flat screen tv.
Stairs rise to the next floor and gives access to the two bedrooms, a built in study area and family shower room.
The shower room has been fitted with a new white suite of wc, wash hand basin and walk in power shower unit.
Leasehold 154 year remaining. Ground Rent approx £140 per annum and there is no service charge.
EPC rating: D Directions: Sat Nav HP9 1NL
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Station Road, Beaconsfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beaconsfield Station0.1 miles
- Seer Green Station1.6 miles
- Bourne End Station3.6 miles
About the agent
The pro-active property professionals and lettings specialists who put your interests first.
In the turbulent and challenging process of buying and selling your home we aim to be your trusted advisors leading you through the whole moving process.
As Independent Beaconsfield Estate Agents, we care passionately about the people and property in this beautiful area of Buckinghamshire. Owned by Gareth Ashington, who has worked in Beaconsfield for 25 years, we are committed to being the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference APCCB_519994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashington Page, Beaconsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.