Fort William, Inverness-Shire, PH33
- 4 ensuite guest rooms & 2 bedroom owners suite
- Profitable business, great for work/life balance
- Consistantly top 10 on review sites for the Fort William area
- Balcony views overlooking Ben Nevis and Nevis Range
Accommodation comprises ~ First floor entrance leading to a large open hallway off which is a large family/ B&B kitchen with ample wood base and wall units and integrated appliances and granite worktops and slate flooring.
A large sitting room featuring solid wood flooring, a multi-fuel stove and two French doors leading onto a decked large balcony with stunning views of the Nevis mountains range and Great Glen. A large guest bedroom with en-suite shower room. Double glass pane doors lead into a large guest dining room, great for family entertaining. Double doors opened into breakfast bar and further storage space. Cloakroom/WC
The attractive main wooden stair case leads to the next floor where there are three large double guest bedrooms all with modern bespoke en - suite shower rooms and includes the master bedroom with its double French doors onto another large covered balcony to relax and take in the commanding views. The large landing offers up further space for sitting and relaxing. The top floor also benefits from a large walk in airing cupboard.
From the main hallway stairs, continue down to the ground floor to a self contained/self catering/granny flat which provides flexible accommodation. Two double bedrooms, a family shower room and a second newly refitted kitchen with a separate front entrance. A further family room/bedroom and additional shower room with two French doors onto a mountain aspect balcony. Large office space, spacious utility room and garage with separate boiler room housing an air source heat pump and oil fired boiler which also doubles up as a drying/boot room. The property has lots of glazed areas to appreciate the views and a fabulous, bright airy feeling throughout.
All viewings are strictly by appointment only via the agent. Any and all offers must be made to the selling sole agent in accordance with Scottish legal terms.
Fort William, Inverness-Shire, PH33
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Banavie Station0.4 miles
- Corpach Station0.7 miles
- Fort William Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Treetops_Resi. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fort William Marketing group, Fort William. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.