Smithfield Road, Charnock, S12 3JL
- Large 3 storey stone fronted detached
- 3 Double bedrooms
- A fantastic and rare opportunity
- Maintaining many period features
- In need of modernisation
- Sizeable driveway
- Large private enclosed rear garden
- Popular residential area
- Excellent potential to create a fabulous family home
- Available with no chain
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Staves Estate Agents
A unique opportunity has arisen to purchase this fantastic 3 storey 3 double bedroom stone fronted detached property which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Built in 1882 the property enjoys a wealth of character and original period features and also boasts a well in the back garden. As well as generous room sizes, the property also benefits from a large plot which includes a driveway which provides ample off road parking and a large enclosed rear garden. Requiring a full scheme of modernisation, fantastic potential is offered to create a stunning and bespoke family home. Available with the added advantage of no upward chain.
The accommodation in brief comprises: Entrance hall, large bay windowed lounge, separate sizeable dining room, kitchen and sun room. From the kitchen stairs lead down to 2 large basement rooms. To the first floor are 2 generous double bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate WC. To the second floor is a further large double bedroom.
The property enjoys a generous plot on this quiet road within this popular area, with a host of excellent amenities on the door step as well as excellent public transport facilities and road links.
Smithfield Road, Charnock, S12 3JL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gleadless Townend Tram Stop0.2 miles
- White Lane Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Herdings Leighton Road Tram Stop0.3 miles
About the agent
We are a well established
independently owned and family run estate agency specialising in the sale and letting of residential property with branches in
Woodseats, Gleadless, Dore and Dronfield. We pride ourselves on our
expert local knowledge along with our
hands on pro-active approach towards selling and letting property which we feel gives us a competitive edge over our competition. All of our sta
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9902529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Staves Estate Agents, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.