The Priory Queensway
- Let available date:
- Premium One Bedroom Apartment
- Brand New Apartments
- City Centre Location
- Onsite Management Team
- Residents Lounge
- Communal Garden
- Residents Gym
- Concierge Services
- Flexible Lease Terms and Prices
- Pet Friendly
Allegro brings a new concept of city-living unique to Birmingham’s vibrant city centre.
Designed to complement your lifestyle, Allegro offers more than just a home. With a friendly concierge team, state of the art wellness centre, resident’s hub, and tranquil Sky Gardens, you can find the perfect balance between work, rest and play.
Allegro takes lifestyle living to the next level, designed to offer a new rental experience.
Make the most of your free time and enjoy a range of services designed to meet your needs. From dog walking to personal training, parcel collection to guest suites, all are accessible and bookable through the Allegro App, which also gives you exclusive access to local discounts.
Our carefully designed communal spaces allow residents to meet, network, connect, rest and play. We understand the importance of wellbeing, so we’ve created a free, high spec wellness centre for all residents, a resident's hub, where you can relax, work, and connect with other residents, as well as our tranquil garden spaces; all of which are designed for you to live life at your pace.
Tenancy length of between 6 and 36 months are available with prices varying depending upon tenancy start date and contract length.
Price for this property is based on an 13 month tenancy starting before the 15th of October 2021
Photos are indictaive of style and do not necessarily represent the exact apartment offered.
A deposit of 4 weeks rent is required for professionals and a 5 weeks is required for students and applications with pets.
Allegro is within Exchange Square, an exciting new urban hub situated between Birmingham’s business district and retail quarter, within easy walking distance from New Street Station, the Bullring and directly opposite the Curzon HS2 terminal.
The Priory Queensway
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birmingham Moor Street Station0.2 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station0.3 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference R12921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Allegro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.