Wellington Road, Enfield
- 3 Bedroom Semi-detached
- Desirable location
- Scope to extend SSTC
- Garage and OSP
- Walking distance to Bush Hill Park Station
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Havilands
Havilands are delighted to present this 3 bedroom, 2 reception semi-detached property on the ever popular tree-lined Wellington Road.
The ground floor features 2 reception rooms, the first of which is bay fronted with a feature fire place. This leads into the dining room, which has sliding patio doors opening onto the mature garden. The property has a fully fitted kitchen with range oven and direct access to the garden. The first floor features three double bedrooms, one of which is currently being used a gym, and family bathroom. The bay fronted master bedroom has fitted wardrobes. Throughout, the property benefits from high ceilings and original features. The property further benefits from a large, mature garden, garage and off street parking.
There is potential to extend - subject to planning consent. Wellington Road benefits from an abundance of local amenities, with access to Bush Hill Park and Enfield Town. It is also well placed for local primary and secondary schools.
BrochuresBrochureWellington Road, Enfield
Wellington Road, Enfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bush Hill Park Station0.2 miles
- Enfield Town Station0.8 miles
- Southbury Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Gold Winners of the British Property Awards, 5* Google ratings, excellent Testimonials, established in 1977, located on The Green in the heart of Winchmore Hill but our main strength? It's all about our people - a group of highly professional, genuinely caring individuals who take an interest in all clients, whether they are buying, selling or renting. Selected by the owner, Andre, to continue to offer the excellent level of customer service that has become synonymous with Havilands for the p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30722816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Havilands, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.