PLOT FOUR, Falcon Way, Bourne
- NEW HOME CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- ANTICIPATED COMPLETION OF SEPTEMBER
- Accommodation Arranged over Three Floors
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- Spacious Lounge
- Kitchen Diner with Integrated Appliances
- En-Suite, Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Driveway Parking for Two Vehicles
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen Diner - The modern fitted kitchen comes with a choice of doors and laminate worktops, as well as plumbing for both a washing machine and dishwasher. The kitchen also benefits from a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, built-in fridge freezer, integrated oven, cooker hood and gas hob.
Cloakroom - The ground floor cloakroom offers a two-piece modern white sanitary suite, comprising of WC and sink, which benefits from chrome taps and fittings.
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom Two -
Bedroom Three -
Bedroom Four -
Family Bathroom - The first floor family bathroom benefits from a four-piece modern white sanitary suite, comprising of WC, sink benefitting from chrome taps and fittings, bath and separate shower.
Bedroom One -
En-Suite - The second floor en-suite boasts a three-piece modern white sanitary suite, comprising of WC, sink benefitting from chrome taps and fittings, as well as shower.
External - Plot Four will enjoy a turfed or shrubbed front garden with an entrance path leading to the front door. The south-facing rear garden will also be turfed, with a fenced/walled boundary and external tap.
Central Heating / Hot Water System - Each plot has fully programmable gas central heating, which provides hot water, with white thermostatic controlled radiators.
Insulation - Each plot benefits from cavity wall insulation and loft insulation, in line with building regulations.
Security - Each plot enjoys the use of mains operated smoke detectors and CO2 monitor, in line with building regulations.
Electrics - There are white power points throughout the home, with a master telephone socket and doorbell servicing the property. There are extractor fans to the bathrooms, external PIR lighting to both front and rear and TV socket to the lounge and bedrooms.
Windows, Doors & Joinery - Each plot offers multi-point locking doors, low maintenance fascias and PVCu window frames and French doors leading out to the rear from the kitchen diner.
Finish - Each plot will be finished with white emulsion to both walls and ceilings, white paint to the woodwork, chrome ironmongery and white loft hatch.
BrochuresPLOT FOUR, Falcon Way, BourneBrochure
PLOT FOUR, Falcon Way, Bourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station9.0 miles
About the agent
Newton Fallowell is a family run business owned by Jason Treadwell, a local property expert who has been part of the Newton Fallowell Family for many years
Between the team, they have an abundance of local knowledge and pride themselves on offering a professional and friendly service.The Local Area
Bourne is a small historic market town situated in the heart of South Lincolnshire on the western edge of the Lincolnshire Fens.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30722982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Bourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.