Furnival Road, Doncaster, DN4
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Ground Floor Flat
- Expansive Lounge
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Spacious Bedroom
- Functional Kitchen
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac
- Located just off Balby Road
The property offers a well proportioned kitchen with fitted units and spaces for appliances, a bathroom with 3 piece white suite and electric shower over bath, a spacious bright airy lounge and a generously sized bedroom.
Outside offers a good size garden which is shared for the purpose of the wheelie bins, that is concreted making it easy to maintain.
To secure the property you are required to pay a holding deposit of £75 this will be returned upon signing of a tenancy agreement and the commencement of your tenancy. We reserve the right to retrain the holding deposit in certain circumstances these can be found on our website.
Tenancy Deposit: £375
Property Ombudsman Number: D6503
Client Money Protection Number: CMP003761
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Furnival Road, Doncaster, DN4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Doncaster Station0.9 miles
- Bentley (South Yorks.) Station2.5 miles
- Conisborough Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker, Doncaster
Suite 22 Doncaster Business Innovation Centre Ten Pound Walk Doncaster DN4 5HX
An unrivaled reputation
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted letting agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide the Doncaster team was listed as Highly Rated for Lettings. Rightmove and the Property Academy assessed over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings to compile this guide.We put you at the heart of our business
This branch was selected as being in the top 20% of agency's in the UK be
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBDON90494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.