The Ridgeway, London
- Six bedroom, three bathrooms
- Set Behind Gates with Drive Parking
- Substantial Rear Garden
- Summer House/Gym
- Excellent Potential
- TFL 5 Overground Within One Mile
- Highly Regarded Local Schooling
An impressive, six bedroom, three bathroom family home, set behind gates in a prestigious North Chingford location. Rear garden in excess of 80' with detached gym/summer house to rear. Excellent access to highly regarded local schools, transport and Epping Forest.
Located in a prime North Chingford setting, Butler & Stag are delighted to offer this impressive, six bedroom family home, set behind gates and with access to some outstanding schools.
Including the gym, the property offers over 3000 sq ft of accommodation across three floors with a bay fronted reception room, open plan living/dining room to the rear along with a fitted kitchen/breakfast room, study/office and ground floor cloakroom with shower.
On the first floor, four well proportioned double bedrooms and family bathroom and on the second floor, a further two bedrooms (one with en-suite facilities).
To the front of the property as you pull off of the Ridgeway, electronic gates give access to a block paved driveway with ample parking, at the rear the 80'+ garden has a Westerly aspect, is laid with an established lawn and has several outbuildings, including the Gym which has versatility to be used as a home office or garden entertaining space.
The Ridgeway is a prime North Chingford thoroughfare that is well sited for access to local parkland, the open spaces of Epping Forest and shops and TFL 5 transport on popular Station Road.
Many families are drawn to the area for the highly sought after local schooling with many prized State and Private schools within the local area.
BrochuresThe Ridgeway, London
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
The Ridgeway, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chingford Station0.7 miles
- Highams Park Station1.4 miles
- Ponders End Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Butler & Stag is an independently owned and run estate agency specialising in residential Sales, Lettings, Property Management and Land & New Homes.
Our five star customer service has seen us win multiple awards for excellence from British Property Awards and Estate Agency Masters. Our three branches have all been voted within the top 0.5% of the UK Best Estate Agency Guide.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30723306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butler & Stag, West Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.