- 4 Bedrooms
- Sitting room with attractive fireplace, conservatory
- Large kitchen/dining room with walk-in utility cupboard
- Rear garden approx. 61ft (18.58m) with workshop/home office space
- Walking distance to Sturry train station
- No Chain
To the rear is a garden of approx. 61ft (18.58m) depth (including workshop) x 17ft6 (5.33m) wide. Paved seating area from the rear of the house onto lawn with well stocked borders. Exterior tap and power sockets. To the rear of the garden is a workshop, measuring approx. 17ft6 (5.33m) x 9ft6 (2.89m), which could be easily converted to provide a useful at home office space with double timber doors to the front, window and pedestrian door to the side and power and light. The property benefits from a pedestrian right of access over the adjacent gardens to allow for rubbish removal. One adjacent property has a similar right over the garden of no. 50.
The property is set in a central position in the Village of Sturry. The village has a range of local amenities and railway station with regular High-Speed services to London St Pancras. The Cathedral City of Canterbury is easily accessible and enjoys a comprehensive range of shopping, leisure and educational facilities. The nearby countryside offers extensive walking and cycling.
15' 7'' x 13' 2'' (4.75m x 4.01m)
15' 8'' x 13' 6'' (4.77m x 4.11m)
14' 2'' x 8' 9'' (4.31m x 2.66m)
17' 1'' x 16' 0'' (5.20m x 4.87m)
10' 8'' x 9' 0'' (3.25m x 2.74m)
15' 6'' x 10' 6'' (4.72m x 3.20m)
14' 2'' x 9' 6'' (4.31m x 2.89m)
61' 0'' x 17' 6'' (18.58m x 5.33m) (including workshop)
17' 6'' x 9' 6'' (5.33m x 2.89m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull DetailsEverything you...
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sturry Station0.2 miles
- Canterbury West Station2.2 miles
- Canterbury East Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Charles Bainbridge Estate Agents, Canterbury
1 The Bakery, 47 Broad street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2LS
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8520319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Bainbridge Estate Agents, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.