2 bedroom property in Barking
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Working-From-Home Hub
- Residents Gym - opening soon
- 14 mins from Barking Station (District, Hammersmith & City, Overground & National Rail Services)
- Walking Distance From Barking Town Centre
- Concierge Service
- Private Balcony/Terrace
- Available now!
Folio London are delighted to offer a range of brand new apartments to rent in Barking, East London. These beautiful and modern rental homes are walking distance from Barking Town Centre and you can benefit from fantastic transport links from Barking Station (Hammersmith & City, District, London Overground lines and National Rail Services.
All properties benefit from having some outdoor space, whether that be a balcoy, terrace or garden.
Residents can also enjoy access to a residents only gym (opening soon) and working from home hub!
To meet the referencing criteria for this property, you must earn a minimum household income of £47,250
*Please note, pictures may be of a similar property.
2 bedroom property in Barking
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barking Station0.6 miles
- East Ham Station1.0 miles
- Upney Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Our mission is to inspire, support and champion renters in London. We provide high quality homes for rent across London and beyond, exceptional customer service and ongoing support. We strive to give renters more than just a roof over their heads. We are here for all renters, for as long they need us.
We have a number of rental properties across London to suit different budgets. Our renters are diverse, from all backg
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 24444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Folio London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.