Windlesham Close, Portslade
- Four Bedrooms
- Through Lounge Diner
- West Facing Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Garden Room
- Bathroom & Ensuite Shower Room
- Portslade Village Location
Located in Portslade Village within moments of local shops and amenities including the popular Easthill Park within a short walk. There are good links into the City centre and surround areas along with Portslade mainline station offering regular and direct links to London.
Brochures(S1) 4-Page Lands...
Windlesham Close, Portslade
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fishersgate Station0.6 miles
- Portslade Station0.8 miles
- Southwick Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Nicholas James.
Thank you for showing an interest in what we truly believe to be the future model of property consultancy. Founded in 2018 by Directors, James Perry & Nick Daley, the company has quickly become known as one the leading residential sales and lettings agents in Brighton & Hove. As the brand grew, so did our area. We have sold and let property across Sussex from our office in Hove using innovative technology and good old-fashioned customer service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103021000572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas James, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.