Eaudyke Road, Friskney, Boston
- Hugely Versatile, Substantial 4 Bed Detached Family Home
- Lovely Rural Village Location with easy access to nearby Resort of Skegness
- Impressive Open Plan 26' Lounge/Diner with Ingle Nook Fireplace
- Study, Utility, Well Equipped Kitchen, Master Bedroom with En-suite & Dressing Room
- Extensive Parking, Double Garage & Delightful Established Gardens
Hugely Versatile, Substantial 4 Bed Detached House, Lovely Rural Village Location with easy access to nearby Resort of Skegness, Open Plan 26' Lounge/Diner, Study, Utility, Well Equipped Kitchen, Master Bedroom with En-suite & Dressing Room, Extensive Parking, Double Garage & Delightful Gardens.
***Time to Escape to the Country or the Coast? Here's a Fantastic Property which fits the bill for both!!***
NO UPWARD CHAIN
Hugely Versatile, Substantial 4 Bed Detached Family Home, comprising, Impressive Open Plan 26' Lounge/Diner with Focal & Practical Ingle Nook Fireplace, Study, Utility, Well Equipped Kitchen, Master Bedroom with En-suite & Dressing Room, 3 further well proportioned Bedrooms & 3 piece Family Bathroom. Externally offering Extensive Driveway Parking, Double Garage - which could lend itself to conversion if desired & Delightful Established Gardens which enjoy a sunny aspect.
Located in the POPULAR VILLAGE OF FRISKNEY which is great for those commuting to Boston or travelling to the nearby Popular East Coast Resorts of Skegness, Ingoldmells, Chapel St Leonards etc., with regular transport links via bus, along with the A52 for car travel located closeby - thus, in the agents opinion, the Location combines the very best of both worlds!
A viewing is utterly essential to gain a full appreciation of all that this wonderful home has to offer - call the Branch TODAY to arrange your appointment.
Double glazed entrance door into porch. Glazed doors into the entrance hall.
Stairs leading to first floor with storage cupboard under. Textured ceiling, radiator. Doors leading to:
Study 10' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.25m x 3.23m )
Exposed beamed ceiling, ceiling spot lights, paneled walls. Double glazed windows, external door. Floor mounted oil fired boiler. Door leading into:
Utility 12' 4" x 5' 7" ( 3.76m x 1.70m )
Space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer, shelving. Paneled walls, tiled floor, double glazed window to the side. Electric meter.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 13' 4" ( 3.02m x 4.06m )
Fitted with a good range of units comprising drawer, wall, base and glass fronted display cabinets. Work surfaces over with inset stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap over with a water purifier/drinking tap, tiled splash backs. Integrated electric oven, LPG 5 ring gas hob, pull out extractor, fridge, freezer and dish washer. Ceiling spot lights, radiators, tiled floor. Personnel door into the garage.
Open Plan Lounge Diner
Lounge Area 11' 8" x 25' 11" max into chimney breast ( 3.56m x 7.90m max into chimney breast )
The focal point of this room has to be the most impressive Inglenook fireplace, with its exposed brick housing the log burner set upon a hearth, along with display shelving and lighting which effectively draws ones attention to this fantastic yet practical feature of the room.. The opposing wall also has an exposed brick fireplace. Coved and textured ceiling, wall lighting. radiators. Two archways lead into the adjacent dining area.
Dining Area 9' 7" x 26' 2" ( 2.92m x 7.98m )
A bright and airy room with three double glazed windows, double glazed French doors onto the patio and garden creating a dual aspect to the room which allows for a great flow of natural light. There is ample space for family dining. Coved and textured ceiling, wall lights, 3 radiators. Loft hatch access.
Double glazed window, doors leading to;
Master Bedroom 13' 11" x 23' min plus door recess ( 4.24m x 7.01m min plus door recess )
An impressive suite with dual aspect windows offering beautiful countryside views. Coved and textured ceiling, radiators. Loft access. Doors into en suite and the dressing room.
Dressing Room 8' 4" x 9' 4" ( 2.54m x 2.84m )
Having a range of fitted wardrobes. Double glazed window, radiator.
En Suite 13' 2" x 8' 3" ( 4.01m x 2.51m )
A five piece suite comprising a corner bath with antique style telephone mixer taps over, bidet, low level YWCA, wash basin with vanity store beneath and a mains fed double shower cubicle. Tiled splash backs. Double glazed window, radiator, extractor fan and ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 12' 11" max into chimney breast ( 3.56m x 3.94m max into chimney breast )
Double glazed windows offering stunning views over the countryside. free standing wardrobe and drawer unit (included in the sale) built-in storage cupboard Coved and textured ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.56m max x 3.51m max )
With a good range of fitted bedroom furniture comprising mirrored fronted wardrobe doors, over-bed storage cupboards. Double glazed window with views of the countryside. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 9" x 9' 10" max to the wall ( 2.06m x 3.00m max to the wall )
Fitted wardrobes and drawers. Double glazed window, radiator.
A three piece suite comprising of a paneled bath with electric shower over and splash screen, low level wick, pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash backs. Built-in towel cupboard. Wall heater, radiator, ceiling spot lights, double glazed window.
Having extensive off road driveway parking which would accommodate a range of several vehicles and types if required - such as a motor home, caravan, trailer etc. or just ideal for multiple vehicular households.
Integral Double Garage 21' 4" min x 22' 8" ( 6.50m min x 6.91m )
Accessed via two electrically operated roller doors. light and power, electric fuse box. Ideal to convert into further living accommodation (subject to the usual planning laws).
Being a lovely feature of this family home, the delightful established landscaped gardens are a real 'Garners Paradise'. Mainly laid to lawn with beautiful surrounding well-stocked, seasonal mature beds and borders providing all year round colour and interest. A patio is the perfect place to sit, dine and relax. Hedged boundaries provide a degree of privacy. External lighting and power, cold water tap. The oil tank is also located within the garden.
Please be advised that the image used next to the final one, on the internet, shows a view from the Master Bedroom window for illustrative purposes to show the pleasant aspect - the area shown is not part of the garden of this home.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Eaudyke Road, Friskney, Boston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wainfleet Station2.4 miles
- Thorpe Culvert Station3.2 miles
- Havenhouse Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Skegness William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Skegness
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG107250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.