Bourne Road, N8
- Four-bedroom, period family home
- Private rear garden
- Positioned, off Weston Park within a moments' walk of Crouch End Broadway
- Open-planned ground-floor living arrangement
- Incorporating through-reception onto kitchen and garden
- Two bathrooms, utility room and storage
- Host of period features with a wonderful appealing colour theme throughout
- Local schools and convenient transportation links to the City and West End within close proximity
Further comprising a desired open-planned ground-floor living arrangement, incorporating through-reception onto kitchen and private rear garden. Benefitting from two bathrooms, utility room and storage.
The property offers a host of period features with a wonderful appealing colour theme throughout.
We highly recommend an early viewing.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Bourne Road, N8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crouch Hill Station0.6 miles
- Hornsey Station0.6 miles
- Harringay Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Situated in a valley, Crouch End is overlooked by nearby Muswell Hill, Highgate and Alexandra Palace. The leafy and hilly surroundings enhance the village feel. A vast array of character period properties are progressively being combined with modern high specification developments.
With its diverse independent retailers and high street stores accompanied with good schools and parks this bohemian and vibrant location ensures Crouch End remains a desirable place to reside
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10948454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castles Estate Agents, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.