Constable Road, Tilgate, Crawley
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Mid-Terraced House
- Contemporary Living Accommodation
- Utility Room
- Large Driveway For Several Vehicles
This exciting mid terrace property spans a sizable 871 sq ft of contemporary living accommodation that includes three good sized bedrooms, an airy open plan living/dining space, driveway for two cars as well as being situated in the popular Tilgate area.
This superb three bedroom mid-terraced family home spans a sizable 871 sq ft of airy living accommodation and resides just a short distance from Tilgate Park. Also within a short distance is the Crawley town centre that hosts a collection of bars, restaurants, high street shops as well as Crawley railway station. A variety of popular schools can also be found in the local area.
The heart of this home is a vast open plan living/dining area that benefits from a dual aspect window that allows an abundance of natural light to flood the property throughout the day. Completing the lower floor is a stylish kitchen area which includes modern integrated appliances and plenty of storage units, whilst also benefiting from a handy utility area.
The upper floor of this wonderful home comprises of two very spacious double bedrooms and a further third single (two of which include built in storage facilities) and a modern three piece family bathroom.
This property is not one to be missed by any keen buyer so immediate inspection is advised to avoid disappointment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Constable Road, Tilgate, Crawley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crawley Station1.0 miles
- Three Bridges Station1.4 miles
- Ifield Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Crawley Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Crawley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA108403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.