Calgary Road, Bexhill-On-Sea
- Quirky Semi Detached Home
- Off Street Parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Corner Plot Garden
- Stunning Finish Throughout
- Separate Utility Room
- Sought After Location
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Large Main Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen
The property offers generously sized rooms throughout and comprises a hallway leading to a dual aspect lounge that has been finished beautifully, a good size kitchen/diner with double glazed French doors to the corner plot garden and a separate utility room that houses the boiler for the property. Upstairs the home benefits from a large main bedroom with two built in storage cupboards and a good size second bedroom with built in wardrobe. To the rear of the property is also the modern bathroom.
Externally surrounding the property is a one car driveway and front garden lawns as well as a stunning corner plot garden perfect for BBQ?s in the summer and general entertaining.
Kitchen - 3.91m max x 3.30m max (12'10 max x 10'10 max) -
Utility Room - 1.96m x 1.19m (6'05 x 3'11) -
Lounge - 5.16m x 3.02m (16'11 x 9'11) -
Bedroom 1 - 5.54m max x 3.02m max (18'02 max x 9'11 max) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.61m max x 3.51m (11'10 max x 11'06) -
Bathroom - 2.18m x 1.78m (7'02 x 5'10) -
Council Tax Band - B -
BrochuresCalgary Road, Bexhill-On-SeaBrochure
Calgary Road, Bexhill-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bexhill Station1.0 miles
- Collington Station1.2 miles
- Cooden Beach Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Oakfield Estate Agents; a leading independent Estate Agent and Letting Agent in East Sussex with properties for sale and let in Hastings, Bexhill and Eastbourne. Since opening the doors of our first branch in Hastings in 1996, Oakfield Estate Agents have strived to set new standards in Estate Agency to put us ahead of our competitors.
We offer a personal service tailored to our clients and go that extra mile to ensure every client experience with Oakfield Estate Agents is a p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30724655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakfield, Bexhill-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.