Melrose Road, Gainsborough
- Perfect For First Time Buyers
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Interior
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing
Walshe's Property are delighted to present this stunning mid-terraced property with three bedrooms to the local sales market.
Located within Gainsborough, this property is within a close proximity to all local amenities, schools and surgeries.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen to downstairs, three bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor.
To the outside of this property we have a front garden with a gate leading to the front door and to rear there is a patio area, seating area and outbuildings providing storage.
This property provides an excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors in the local area.
Please contact Alex to view now.
Melrose Road, Gainsborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gainsborough Central Station0.8 miles
- Gainsborough Lea Road Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Walshe's Property is an award winning local Estate Agent. Offering both property sales and lettings services throughout North Lincolnshire.*
*Winner of the Northern Lincolnshire Business Awards, Small Business Award 2021.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11007304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walshe's Property, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.