Colville Square, W11
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Spacious double bedroom
- Modern bathroom
- Large reception room with double doors leading onto garden
- Separate kitchen
- Good condition throughout
- Low maintenance private garden
- Kensington and Chelsea Borough - can apply for resident parking permit
- No chain
If the landlord agrees to you having a pet, you may be required to pay a higher weekly rent.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Colville Square, W11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ladbroke Grove Station0.3 miles
- Westbourne Park Station0.4 miles
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Ever since we opened our first office off Sloane Square in 1958, we've been dedicated to giving our customers the confidence to make life-changing decisions with certainty and peace of mind.
Areas we Cover
We serve the city across central, west and south-west London. From Notting Hill to Balham, East Putney to Pimlico, we're local landmarks in many of Central London's best neighbourhoods.
Services we Offer
Our expertise includes:
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Y32880_4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas & Gordon, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.