Millington Road, Hayes, UB3
- New build
- Help to buy
- Double bedroom
- Over 570 square feet
- Parking available (negotiable)
- Green open spaces nearby
- Under 8 minutes walk to Hayes & Harlington station
- 20 minutes to Bond Street station via Crossrail
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with The London Broker
Located in an upcoming area of West London, 8 minute walk to Hayes & Harlington station, allowing easy access to Heathrow airport and Central London (Bond Street station in 20 minutes via Crossrail). Numerous beautiful green open spaces located neatby.
Parking available (negotiable).
18% growth in demand to live in area, forecast over the next 5 years (souce: Strutt & Parker).
Help to buy available.
Millington Road, Hayes, UB3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hayes & Harlington Station0.3 miles
- West Drayton Station2.0 miles
- Southall Station2.1 miles
About the agent
At The London Broker, our philosophy is based upon experience and the belief that selling a home is so much more than simply listing a property online and opening the door. Our brokers have at least 10 years experience in the property industry and have a deep understanding of the forever changing market. As such we understand what makes a property sell, as well as how to sell it; which defines us as an agency in a crowded market.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FES210047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The London Broker, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.