Stourbridge Road, KIDDERMINSTER
- ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- LONG LEASE
****ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT****GAS CENTRAL HEATING****DOUBLE GLAZING****LONG LEASE****OFF ROAD PARKING****CLOSE TO SPRINGFEILD PARK****KIDDERMINSTER TRAIN STATION & TOWN CENTRE WITH-IN WALKING DISTANCE**** Comprising entrance hallway, dining lounge, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.
A modern one bedroom ground floor apartment with a long lease and having secured off road parking. Comprising entrance hallway, dining lounge, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing and has local amenities nearby including the lovely Springfield Park. Internal viewing advised.
Door to communal entrance, wall mounted intercom system, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, built-in cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, further built-in cupboard and doors to various rooms.
Dining Lounge 20' 11" max x 11' 11" into bay ( 6.38m max x 3.63m into bay )
Double glazed bay window and further double glazed window, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, built-in storage cupboard, wall mounted electric fire, two gas central heated radiators and opening to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 8" max x 7' 4" max ( 2.34m max x 2.24m max )
Double glazed window, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base units, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, worktops, tiled splashbacks, cooker hood, gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom 13' 4" x 9' 4" ( 4.06m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Ceiling light, extractor fan, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks, gas central heated radiator and wood effect floor.
Parking for one car.
There is an annual service charge of £1110.50 which also includes the ground rent. There is a 125 year lease commencing June 2005 with 110 years remaining.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Stourbridge Road, KIDDERMINSTER
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kidderminster Station0.7 miles
- Blakedown Station3.0 miles
- Hartlebury Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Kidderminster Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Kidderminster
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS111680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.