Warwick Flats, Granby Drive, NG13
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available immediately
- Staffed by a Scheme Manager
- Secure door entry system
- Wheelchair access
- Managed by Nottingham Community Housing Association
- Communal area
- 24-hour emergency response service
- Independent living for people of 60 or 55 with a medical need
Warwick Flats has a total of 21 one bedroom flats and one two bedroom flat. The flats are spread over 2 floors with a lift and stairs to all parts of the scheme. We offer a wide range of facilities. The communal areas include lounge, kitchen, laundry and gardens/patio and all can be accessed via a secure door entry system and are wheelchair friendly.
Warwick Flats is situated on Granby Drive, Bottesford, Nottinghamshire, NG13 0BU. Bottesford village is the largest in the Vale of Belvoir and is near to Belvoir Castle, home to the Duke and Duchess of Rutland.
There are two doctor's surgeries, one chemist, a post office, railway-station, three churches, five play-parks, a number of sports-clubs, several small shops, three pubs and restaurants.
Warwick Flats is staffed by a Scheme Manager five days a week (Monday - Friday). The Scheme Manager will maintain contact with you throughout the week to check on your wellbeing. Over the weekend and out of hours, customers can contact our 24-hour emergency response service SMART through the Tunstall system. The Scheme Managers role is to enable you to maintain full and independent lives in your own home and help to signpost you to the appropriate services for care and assistance.
Warwick Flats provides independent accommodation in a secure, friendly environment for people over 60 or over 55 with a medical need.
Council Tax Banding:
Further Information / To Apply:
For further information or to apply for vacancies please call Warwick Flats on or email
A new tenancy will be let on an Assured Shorthold Starter Tenancy. An offer of accommodation will be subject to a needs and risk assessment completed by the Scheme Manager.
The benefits of being a NCHA customer include:
* Security of Tenure after 1st year
* 24 hours Maintenance Repairs Service
* Property Improvements programme
* My NCHA account - your personalised account; available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Here you can check your details; report and track a repair; and pay your rent.
* SMaRT (Support, Management and Response Team) offering support 24/7
* Customer Involvement - have your say - get involved
Warwick Flats, Granby Drive, NG13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bottesford Station0.5 miles
- Elton & Orston Station2.3 miles
- Aslockton Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Nottingham Community Housing Association, Nottingham
12/14 Pelham Road, Sherwood Rise, Nottingham, NG5 1AP
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WarwickFlats. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nottingham Community Housing Association, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.