Stenhouse Street West, Stenhouse, Edinburgh, EH11
- Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, first-floor apartment with a balcony, set in a modern residential development.
- Located in the popular Stenhouse area, to the southwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished with light decor throughout, highlights include contemporary flooring and lighting, a fitted kitchen, modern bathroom suites, and well proportioned room sizes.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and good integrated storage provision.
- Externally, the property benefits from a mature, shared garden to the rear, mostly laid to lawn, with residents' and visitor parking bays to the front.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, first-floor apartment with a balcony, set in a modern residential development and located in the popular Stenhouse area, to the southwest of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has two storage cupboards, hardwood flooring and the entry phone handset. With a small private balcony set to the front, the bright living room offers plenty of natural light and has ample space for lounge furniture. Open plan to the living room, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary units with stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood and a washing machine, with space for further white goods. Set to the rear of the property, the master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors, carpeted flooring, and an en-suite shower room with an electric shower and a shaver point. Bedroom two is similarly well finished, also with carpeting and a built-in wardrobe. Set internally off the hall, the bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white three-piece suite with a mains shower over the bath, tiled splash walls, and integrated storage provision.
Stenhouse is a long-established suburb, lying west of the Edinburgh city centre. There is a good range of amenities which include local shops and a Tesco Express, whilst supermarket shopping is available at the 24-hour ASDA at Chesser, the Edinburgh West Retail Park with Costa and M&S Food Hall, and a Sainsbury's at Longstone. Napier, Heriot-Watt, and Edinburgh universities are within easy reach, whilst leisure facilities include Nuffield Health Club, The Corn Exchange Leisure Village, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Pure Gym on Gorgie Road, numerous golf courses and the open walking spaces of Colinton Dell and the Water of Leith. Regular bus services are available from both A71 Gorgie Road and from Stenhouse Drive, whilst tram stops are at Saughton and Balgreen.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Stenhouse Street West, Stenhouse, Edinburgh, EH11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Slateford Station0.9 miles
- Kingsknowe Station0.9 miles
- South Gyle Station1.4 miles
About the agent
MOV8 Real Estate has been Edinburgh and the Lothians' number one selling, all-in-one estate agent and solicitor for the past five years running.
With local, expert Valuers now covering the whole of Scotland, everyone can benefit from our zero commission, 5-Star Trustpilot rated value and service.
Our local, expert Valuer will visit you and provide you with a valuation of your property. Our professional photographers will then take beautiful photographs for yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20495742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.