Clarkson Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32
- Stunning, chic decor throughout
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Large driveway and detached garage
- Recently replaced gas boiler and uPVC double glazed
- Three double bedrooms and en-suite to the master
- Secluded plot at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
- Contemporary log-burning stove
- Utility room and ground floor cloakroom
- Galleried entrance hall and landing
The kitchen dining room is another stunning room, continuing the soft grey theme this room has been fitted with chic shaker style cabinets perfectly complimented by the clean chrome handles and wood effect work surfaces. Fitted with a wide range of integral appliances such as a six-burner hob and double oven, this room is bound to be the hub of this beautiful home with space to dine and entertain with the added finishing touch of additional French doors which again lead out to the dining terrace, a wonderful setting during the warmer seasons. The large utility room, another essential feature for most families leads from here with space for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
The ground floor cloakroom also leads from the galleried entrance hall in addition to the study, a really versatile room which could also be used as a playroom or a fourth bedroom if required.
Upstairs, the galleried landing really adds to the sense of space this home already offers, again full of natural light from the Dorma window to the front aspect. All three double bedrooms lead from here in addition to the sizeable family bathroom. The master bedroom features beautifully fitted wardrobes and benefits from an en-suite shower room.
Outside, the gardens are simply delightful and perfectly private, wrapping around the rear and side of the property offering a sunny aspect throughout the day and into dusk. The terrace which immediately leads from both sets of French doors from the house, offers the perfect place to relax and unwind and enjoy alfresco dining whilst appreciating the well-stocked flower beds. The garden to the side of the property has been landscaped with artificial grass, an ideal area for those with young children to enjoy.
The driveway to the front aspect allows parking for a number of vehicles and access to the detached garage which is approximately a single and a half in width of the standard garage size.
A stunning family home, beautifully finished throughout with a neutral yet chic décor with generous family proportions both inside and out, early viewing is essential...
Clarkson Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oulton Broad North Station0.7 miles
- Oulton Broad South Station0.8 miles
- Lowestoft Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Frank Estate Agency
An independent and honest agency, where you can rely on the right advice to help us achieve the best possible price for your home from the best buyer within timescales to suit your needs....
Operating from the Heritage Coast, Frank is here to offer a modern and fresh approach to buying and selling property. Due to our independence as an agent, we offer the ability to creatively adapt to constantly changing market conditions an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 130clarkson. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Estate Agency Limited, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.