Alexandra Gardens, Brincliffe, Sheffield
- CHAIN FREE
- Exclusive Secure Gated Development
- In a Conservation Area, a Former Show House
- Substantial Executive Detached House ideal for Homeworking
- Five Bedrooms/Two Bathrooms
- Superb Living Kitchen, Dining Room & Sitting Room
- Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Room & Luxury Shower Room
- Professionally Landscaped South Easterly Facing Garden
- On Site Gymnasium and Swimming Pool
- EPC Rating; C
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Saxton Mee
This SUPERB five bedroom, two bathroom, DETACHED townhouse is situation on this popular and exclusive gated development. The development, being sited on the old Nether Edge Hospital site, is full of character and set in a leafy conservation area. This executive family residence was the original show house.
There is a spectacular on site LEISURE COMPLEX with swimming pool, sauna and gymnasium.
This lovely home comprises; Ground floor: Reception hall, cloakroom, utility room, large double garage, currently used as a gym, garden room/bedroom five with French windows, which could be converted to a garden kitchen. First Floor: bedroom, large living room with box bay window and double doors to dining room with French window and Juliet balcony. Large breakfast kitchen with French window and Juliet balcony. Second Floor: master bedroom with feature box bay window, en suite dressing room and en suite shower room with steam shower/sauna. Two further double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside: good off road parking for two cars. South easterly facing professionally landscaped rear garden.
GREAT LOCATION FOR FIRST CLASS AMENITIES.
BrochuresBrochureAlexandra Gardens, Brincliffe, Sheffield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Alexandra Gardens, Brincliffe, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- University of Sheffield Tram Stop1.5 miles
- West Street Tram Stop1.7 miles
- Granville Road/The Sheffield College Tram Stop1.8 miles
About the agent
At Saxton Mee we like to do things properly, so lets make the introductions. We are property specialists with four offices across Sheffield, Dronfield and the Peak District along with two further independent offices at Crookes and Hillsborough.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30464215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxton Mee, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.