Barntongate Drive, Barnton, Edinburgh, EH4
- Bright and well presented, two-bedroom, triple-aspect, first floor flat with a garage.
- Forming part of an apartment block, set within a residential development, the property is located in the desirable Barnton area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, as well as an energy efficient Worcester combi-boiler.
- Further features include uPVC double glazing, integral storage space, and TV points.
- Externally, the property benefits from a driveway and a private garage with power and hot and cold running water.
- There is a generous gated shared garden, well-tended communal grounds, and ample on-street parking in the area.
- Home Report available on request.
- Please call MOV8 on to arrange viewings. Alternatively, you can call the seller directly on
Bright and well presented, two-bedroom, triple-aspect, first floor flat with a garage. Forming part of an apartment block, set within a residential development, the property is located in the desirable Barnton area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained via the entrance hall which has original wooden floorboards, a large storage cupboard and affords access throughout the property. Set to the front, the dual-aspect living room has carpeted flooring, coving, pendant light fittings, two windows providing plenty of natural light and space for lounge and dining furniture. Semi-open plan to the lounge, the well proportioned kitchen is fitted with modern units, stone-effect worktops, a composite sink, a breakfast bar, feature unit downlighting, and appliances including an integrated gas hob with extractor hood and two ovens. The freestanding white goods are available by negotiation. Bedroom one is set to the front with original wooden floorboards, a pendant light fitting, a built-in triple wardrobe and a full-height window. Set to the opposite aspect, flexible bedroom two offers carpeted flooring, a full-height window, and space for freestanding furniture. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite, a mains mixer rainfall showerhead over the bath, and tiled splash walls.
Barnton is a desirable residential area, with good local shopping at Parkgrove which also has a Cafe Nero and Tony Macaroni in the retail area, and more supermarkets in Corstorphine and at Craigleith Retail Park, and further extensive retail shopping to be found at The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gait Retail Park. Well-regarded local schooling is available at Clermiston, East Craigs and Fox Covert primaries, along with The Royal High and St. Augustine's. Recreational facilities within the area include the Drumbrae Leisure Centre, the exclusive David Lloyd Gym, the Cramond shore, Corstorphine Hill, Edinburgh Zoo, Murrayfield Rugby Stadium and Ice Rink, the Cammo Estate, as well as a number of golf course and parks within walking distance. Public transport is available a short walk away on Drumbrae and East Craigs, and this west-of-city location also allows for quick access to the city bypass and further onto the motorway network, Edinburgh Airport and the Forth crossing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Barntongate Drive, Barnton, Edinburgh, EH4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Gyle Station1.4 miles
- Edinburgh Park Station2.0 miles
- Kingsknowe Station3.0 miles
About the agent
MOV8 Real Estate has been Edinburgh and the Lothians' number one selling, all-in-one estate agent and solicitor for the past five years running.
With local, expert Valuers now covering the whole of Scotland, everyone can benefit from our zero commission, 5-Star Trustpilot rated value and service.
Our local, expert Valuer will visit you and provide you with a valuation of your property. Our professional photographers will then take beautiful photographs for yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17357307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.