Highland Avenue, Loughton, IG10
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home (Currently Used As A Three Bedroom)
- 21ft Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Family Room With Quartz Worktops
- 14ft x 14ft Lounge
- 16ft Master Bedroom With En-Suite Bathroom
- 11ft Utility & Guest Cloakroom
- 9ft Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- 75ft South Facing Rear Garden with 15ft Outbuilding
- Walking Distance From Central Line Station & Local Shops
- Close To Roding Valley Nature Reserve
Set within this quiet cul-de-sac turning, this four bedroom (currently used as three) semi detached family home has been extended to create a wonderful living space downstairs including a 21ft open plan kitchen/diner/family room with quartz worktops and integral appliances; a 14ft x 14ft lounge; office; 11ft utility and guest cloakroom. Set within walking distance of the Central Line station, the property has a 75ft south facing rear garden with a brilliant 15ft outbuilding, currently used as a games room. Located nearby to Roding Valley Nature Reserve and local shops, the loft has been converted to create the 16ft master bedroom with en suite bathroom.
14' 6" x 6' 9" (4.42m x 2.06m) Double glazed window to side aspect. Understairs storage cupboard. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
14' 6" x 14' 5" (4.42m x 4.39m) Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Family Room
21' 8" x 17' 6" (6.60m x 5.33m) Fitted with wall and base units. Sink with mixer tap. Integral oven, induction hob and chimney hood. Integral dishwasher and microwave. Space for an American style fridge/freezer. Quartz worktops. Tiled flooring. Double glazed windows to rear aspect. Skylights to rear aspect. Radiator. Spotlights. Double glazed double doors to rear garden.
11' 7" x 6' 4" (3.53m x 1.93m) Space for appliances. Combination boiler. Tiled flooring. Skylight to side aspect. Radiator. Spotlights. Double glazed door to rear garden
6' 4" x 5' 7" (1.93m x 1.70m) Double glazed window to front aspect. Skylight to side aspect. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Spotlights.
5' 11" x 2' 5" (1.80m x 0.74m) Close coupled WC. Wash basin with mixer tap. Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect. Tiled flooring. Spotlights.
12' 2" x 11' 1" (3.71m x 3.38m) Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted carpet. Ceiling light point.
Dressing Room/Bedroom Four
9' 4" x 5' 7" (2.84m x 1.70m) Double glazed window to front aspect. Built-in shelves. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
12' 0" x 11' 2" (3.66m x 3.40m) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
9' 4" x 7' 7" (2.84m x 2.31m) Suite comprises claw foot bath with mixer tap and shower attachment; tiled shower cubicle; close coupled WC; and wash basin with mixer tap. Tiled flooring and walls. Double glazed obscure windows to rear and side aspects. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
14' 7" x 13' 8" (4.45m x 4.17m) Skylights to front aspect. Juliet balcony to rear aspect. Fitted carpet. Spotlights. Radiator.
5' 5" x 5' 4" (1.65m x 1.63m) Suite comprises bath with mixer tap and attachments; close coupled WC; and wash basin with mixer tap. Tiled flooring and walls. Heated towel rail. Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect. Ceiling light point.
Mainly paved providing off street parking for three cars. Gated side access to rear garden.
75' 0" x 32' 0" (22.86m x 9.75m) Commences with patio leading to lawn. Timber shed with power points.
15' 5" x 12' 1" (4.70m x 3.68m) Windows to front aspect. Fitted carpet. Ceiling light point. Electric points.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted carpet. Ceiling light point.
Fitted carpet. Ceiling light point.
Highland Avenue, Loughton, IG10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughton Station0.3 miles
- Buckhurst Hill Station0.9 miles
- Debden Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced seller, Woodbury Homes is guaranteed to provide you with a new experience that you shall not forget. With an honest approach using the latest technology and good old fashioned values, we believe that this is the most important guide in enabling us to provide you with a very satisfying and happy move.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20542725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodbury Homes, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.