The Oval, Oadby, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE2
- Two Double Bedroom Detached Dormer Bungalow
- No Upward Chain
- Very Well Presented and Maintained Throughout
- Sought After Cul-de-Sac Position
- Attractive and Private Plot
- Spacious Triple Aspect Reception Room
- Well Proportioned Breakfast Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms With Fitted Wardrobes
- Off-Road Parking and Garage
- Front and Rear Gardens
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Spencers Estate Agency
Oadby is a suburb situated to the South of Leicester City centre. With a number of high performing local schools Oadby has always been a highly sought after location. It has a parade of local shops coffee houses and eateries and there is also a supermarket in close proximity. Lying just off the A6 there are a number of excellent commuter links both in and out of the city an open countryside is never far away.
1.25m x 1.52m
UPVC double glazed front door, opening onto the driveway. Double aspect double glazed uPVC windows with obscure glass facing the front and side. Radiator, carpeted flooring, wall lights.
2.09m x 1.04m
Single glazed wood window with obscure glass facing the front. Carpeted flooring, wall lights. Low flush WC, wash hand basin.
4.7m x 6.27m
UPVC patio double glazed door, opening onto the garden. Triple aspect double glazed uPVC windows facing the front and rear overlooking the garden. Radiator, carpeted flooring, wall lights.
4.72m x 2.97m
Double glazed uPVC window facing the rear overlooking the garden. Radiator, vinyl flooring, ceiling light. Roll top work surface, wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink, integrated gas double oven, integrated, gas hob, overhead extractor, integrated dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer.
1.68m x 6.33m
UPVC double glazed back door, opening onto the garden. Double aspect double glazed uPVC windows with obscure glass facing the front and rear. Tiled flooring, wall lights.
1.3m x 2.21m
4.16m x 3.23m
Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Radiator, carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes, ceiling light.
4.19m x 2.39m
Double aspect double glazed uPVC windows facing the rear and side. Radiator, carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes, ceiling light.
2.01m x 2.21m
Double glazed uPVC window with obscure glass facing the side. Radiator, laminate flooring, ceiling light. Low flush WC, bidet, single enclosure shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan.
4.72m x 5.11m
Single glazed wood window with obscure glass facing the side. Ceiling light.
0m x 0m
To the front of the property there is an attractive front garden and a driveway that provides off-road parking as well as direct car access to the garage. There is secure and covered side access to the rear via the utility area. At the rear is a private and well maintained garden with paved patio seating area, a section laid to lawn and well stocked planted borders.
The Oval, Oadby, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Wigston Station1.9 miles
- Leicester Station3.2 miles
- Narborough Station4.9 miles
About the agent
About this branch
Our estate agents in Wigston opened in 1991 and we are the oldest established estate agency office located in the heart of Wigston. The office covers all of the Wigston area, specifically the LE18 postcodes. We also cover many of the picturesque villages to the south along the A5199 including; Great Glen, Fleckney, Kilby, Arnesby and Newton Harcourt.
The office is supported by our extensive local office network with nearby branches in Blaby, Market Harborough an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIG210038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencers Estate Agency, Wigston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.