Church Brow, Bowdon
- Period semi-detached property in Bowdon Conservation area close to local amenities
- Arranged over four floors with four reception rooms and a stylish high gloss kitchen
- Four bedrooms and two shower rooms over the upper two floors
- Courtyard garden, lawned area and views of the Cheshire Plain
A stylish, period semi-detached property which has undergone a complete renovation and modernisation programme throughout whilst retaining the original charm and character. The property is arranged over four floors, the ground floor with entrance hallway with cloaks/WC, sitting room with bay window to the front and separate lounge with fully glazed double doors giving direct garden access. The lower ground floor has a newly installed high gloss kitchen with extensive cabinetry, a range of integrated appliances and direct garden access, separate dining room and snug/study. Over the upper two floors there are four generous bedrooms and two contemporary shower rooms with the benefit of some stunning views looking South towards the Cheshire Plain. Externally there is an enclosed courtyard garden and private lawned area, ideal for the Summer months.
Church Brow, Bowdon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hale Station0.7 miles
- Altrincham Station1.0 miles
- Navigation Road Station1.5 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
Having sold properties in the village for the last 30 years, the firmly established t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 723591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Hale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.