Sandport Way, Edinburgh
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 1 Bedroom
- Furnished Property
- Gas C/H
- Sorry, No Smokers
- Fitted Kitchen
- Power Shower
- Security Entryphone Access
- Permit Parking Available
- Pets Considered
This delightful one bedroom apartment comprises of a spacious Hall with storage, large, bright Lounge with balcony and Kitchen adjoined with appliances, spacious Bedroom with wardrobes and Bathroom with shower.
The apartment further benefits from Secure Entry, 1 Gb/s Fibre Optic Broadband from Hyperoptic, Gas Central Heating combi boiler with Nest Thermostat , Double Glazing and Private Parking
The property is ideally situated to take advantage of all that the vibrant Shore area of the city has to offer. A large number of excellent restaurants , bars and cafes are just outside the door, Ocean Terminal is just a short walk away and provides retail, leisure and fitness facilities, nearby Leith provides a number of local amenities and the City Centre is easy accessible by way of a very frequent bus service.
Please note this property is pet friendly
EPC Rate C
Landlord Reg. Num.1429688/230/09062
Letting Agent Reg. num. LARN1805012
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Sandport Way, Edinburgh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edinburgh Waverley Station1.8 miles
- Haymarket Station2.8 miles
- Brunstane Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Ross & Liddell’s letting agents are experts with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the letting and management of residential property ,we offer a first class service for both landlords and tenant alike. Our four offices in Glasgow, Paisley, Edinburgh and Dundee cover the central belt and our ever changing portfolio of properties available for let range from studio flats to country mansions
Call our experienced ARLA registered staff who will assist you through all aspects of the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30726295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ross & Liddell, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.